Monday, November 3, 2008

About the hiatus

Long time no post, I know. For almost 2 weeks now, my computer's been broken and waiting for maintenance at the one Apple boutique in Nantes. The whole computer isn't broken, thank goodness, it's only the keyboard that shorted out. But Apple, or rather this computer store that also carries Apple products, isn't as timely in their repairs as I would like. I should have my computer back next week at the latest

I hope.

The semester is now more than halfway over. I'm still alive. And I remember enough English to type this post. 4 weeks of courses, 1 week of exams, and then I'm home, just in time for Christmas.

And moreover, I'm smack dab in the middle of our vacation period! A 3-day weekend behind me and a 5-day weekend before. I have a couple of days in classes in between, which is a little bit odd, but I can't complain - I'm leaving for Rome Thursday night!

Here's to a swift reparation of my laptop. Then I'll be able to post the archive of photos that I've been building up and some notes of funny incidents here and there.

1 comment:

Gatu Bela said...

The web has been in the doldrums, indeed, due to the lack of M-postings from Nantes. Meow!